Telix Satellite Symposium at European Association of Nuclear Medicine Annual Congress 2021
15 October 2021 – Clinical Spotlight | Telix Satellite Symposium at the European Association of Nuclear Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference.
Telix is pleased to announce a satellite symposium at the 34th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) to be held from 20-23 October 2021.
- Title: The Evolution of Prostate Cancer Knowledge through PSMA
- Format: Virtual event (registration required, see link below)
- Date/time: 20 October 2021 at 18:00 – 19:30 (CEST) | 03:00 – 04:30 (AEDT, 21 October)
The event will bring together global thought-leaders to discuss new methods in diagnostic imaging, therapeutic options, and improvements in patient management and quality of life:
- Professor Louise Emmett, Director of Theranostics and Nuclear medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, Australia
- Associate Professor Jochen Christoph Walz, Head of the Department of Urology at the Institut Paoli-Calmettes Cancer Centre in Marseille, France
- Professor Dr. Ken Herrmann, Director of Clinic of Nuclear Medicine at University Hospital of Essen, Germany.
The symposium will be chaired by Dr. Laura Ravasi, Telix’s Chief Medical Officer for EMEA, with an opportunity for Q&A following speaker presentations.
Presentations will be available live and on-demand after the congress has finished.
To register for EANM 2021 please click here.
To return to the Telix homepage please click here.