This website (“the Website”) is intended for factual corporate communication purposes relating to Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited (“Telix”).
Your (“You” or “Your”) access or use of this website (“Website”) indicates Your acceptance of these terms. If You do not accept these terms, You are kindly requested to exit.
You acknowledge that the Content is intended for general factual corporate communications and information about Telix, its business and its products and is not intended as advertising or promotion in any country (including without limitation in Australia, the United States or the United Kingdom). The Content is not intended to induce, influence or reward the past, present or future prescribing, supply, purchasing or recommendation of any of Telix’s products.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for, or to override, any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As regulations and permitted uses of available treatments vary country to country, You should always refer to local regulatory status, approved product labelling and patient leaflets or Your healthcare professionals for further information.
Telix is not liable for any third party treatments referenced in this Website or for any Telix product usage prescribed by a healthcare professional contrary to the approved country product label.
- Your use of the Website
This Website is provided for Your personal, non-commercial and legal use only. You may only use this Website and any Content in compliance with these terms, applicable laws and regulations and You may not violate the rights of others. We may withdraw the Website, change its functionalities or Content, or limit or restrict Your access to or use, at any time and without notice to You.
In particular, You agree:
Our Intellectual Property
This Website and its Contents are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights owned by Telix, the Telix group of companies or third party licensors. Except as expressly permitted, no portion of the Website or Content, including without limitation trademarks, trade names, and logos, may be reproduced, copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise exploited in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Telix and/or the third party rights owner.
Subject to the above, You may download, copy and use Content for Your personal use only. You may create and share hyperlinks to the Website provided that:
- the link does not portray Telix or its subsidiary companies worldwide, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner;
- if requested by Telix, You must remove any hyperlink to content not approved by Telix; and
- You may not use any Telix’s logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark (In the link or otherwise) without Telix’s express prior written consent.
Unlawful or Improper Use
You must not access or use the Website or the Content for an unlawful purpose, under any circumstances. Unlawful purposes include but are not limited to:
- uploading, transmitting, accessing or downloading offensive, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, harmful, unlawful, misleading or deceptive material or material that is in breach of another person’s rights or privacy;
- fraudulent or dishonest purposes; and
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to any Telix or Telix third party server, or to any of the products or services offered through the Website by any illegitimate means.
You agree not to:
- disrupt, intercept Telix’s electronic information posted on this Website or on any of Telix servers;
- circumvent the security features of this Website;
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process to process, monitor, copy or extract any Content without Telix’s prior written permission;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure or bandwidth of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website.
If applicable, You are responsible for keeping secret and safe any authorisation code provided by Telix or passwords that You may set up to access the Website. Please notify us immediately if You have any reason to believe that Your authorisation code is lost or stolen or there has been unauthorised access to the Website.
- Third Party Platforms
The Website and related communications may contain links to third party websites, mobile applications and other platforms. Telix does not vet or otherwise approve the content of any such third-party websites or applications and Your use of such websites and applications is entirely at Your own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, we do not accept and exclude all liability for any damage or harm that You may suffer from visiting and/or using them.
- Personal Information
For more information about how Telix handles Your personal information and Your rights, please see Telix’s Privacy Statement.
If You provide any personal information about a third party, You must ensure that that third party has first consented to such disclosure based on the Privacy Statement.
- No guarantee or warranty
To the full extent permitted by law, Telix disclaims all warranties, representations, or conditions regarding the Website and Content, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether expressed or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
The Website and Content are provided for as a convenience to You on an “as is” basis informational purposes only, and Telix does not guarantee or warrant the availability, quality, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, appropriateness, or suitability of the Content or of any functionality or services referenced on the Website. In particular:
- While every effort has been made to ensure that the Content is up to date and accurate at the time of publication, it must not be considered complete or comprehensive.
- Telix does not guarantee that this Website (or the Content or facilities made available) will function as intended without interruption or delay and/or will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. In relation to any device which You use to access the Website, Telix recommends that You obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for the relevant device.
To the full extent permitted by law, Telix and its directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, liabilities, claims or expenses or whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with Your access to and/or use of this Website or Content, however it arises, whether under statute, for breach of contract, or in tort, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
- Governing law:
Any matter arising in connection with this Website will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Victoria, Australia.
Last updated: 12 October 2022