Telix Japan – Upcoming Events in November
22 October 2021 | Corporate Spotlight | Telix Japan Upcoming Events in November
We are pleased to announce Telix’s participation at three major industry events in Japan during November 2021.
1. Luncheon Seminar at the Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine
Telix Japan will hold a luncheon seminar at the Annual Meeting of the 61st Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (JSNM), to be held at the Nagoya Congress Center, 4 – 6 November 2021.
- Theme: PET Diagnosis and Nuclear Medicine Therapy in Urology. Prelude to Theranostics – Frontiers of PET Diagnosis in Urologic Cancer
- Date: November 4, 2021
- Time: 12: 30-13: 30 (JST)
To view the Luncheon Seminar Program please click here.
2. Dr. Shintaro Nishimura, President Telix Japan: Lecture at the 11th Joint Symposium on Cancer New Drug Development / 5th NEXT Medical Device Development Symposium
The 11th Joint Symposium on Cancer New Drug Development, which is sponsored by the National Cancer Center Hospital East and the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development, will take place on 19 November 2021. This will be the 5th symposium held by Dr. Shintaro Nishimura, Representative Director of Telix Pharma Japan Co., Ltd.
- Theme: Nuclear Medicine Diagnosis and Therapeutic Drug Research and Development by MTR (Molecular-targeted Radiation)
The symposium will be a hybrid event and is free to attend. Pre-registration is required via the official website.
Please visit jointsympo.ncc.go.jp for more information, including registration details.
3. ZIR-NET Study Group Holds 2nd ZIR-NET Symposium
The 2nd ZIR-NET Symposium will take place virtually on 20 November 2021.
- Theme: Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics
- Date: November 20, 2021
- Time: 15: 00-17: 35 (JST)
To view the ZIR-NET Symposium Program (Japanese / English), please click here.
To return to the Telix homepage please click here.