Business Update : COVID-19
Melbourne (Australia) – 13 Mar 2020. Telix provides an update on the Company’s risk management assessment of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited today provides shareholders, business partners and patients an update on the Company’s risk management assessment of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Company has taken precautionary measures to protect the wellbeing of staff, business partners and patients by:
• Implementing a moratorium on all travel until mid-April
• Encouraging self-isolation and home working where appropriate
• Ceasing visits to clinical environments where there may be vulnerable patient populations
• Non-attendance at trade shows, conventions and academic meetings until further notice
• Employee education and enhanced awareness of good hygiene and workplace sanitation