INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, normally consisting of letters and numbers, that is when You visit this Website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. These cookies, placed on Your device (computer, telephone, tablet), can be used to identify or to collect information about You.
- What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows:
- First-party cookies are created, sent to Your computer, and stored by the website You are visiting directly. This type allows Telix to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help to provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies are created and placed by third parties other than the website You are visiting directly. This type are not managed by Telix, but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical): The cookies that allow You to browse a website, platform, or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help Telix to make the website usable by providing You with basic features and to remember Your preferences and choices of using this Website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies: Statistics cookies allow Telix to provide a better understanding of Your interactions with the Website.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies enable Telix to monitor Your access or use of the Website. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to You. This type are more useful to third party publishers and advertisers and may include providing you specific advertisement or information available to You on the Website.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies. Session cookies allow Telix to recognize and link Your actions during a browsing session on the Website. These temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not Your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are placed on Your device between sessions and can be used to remember Your preferences or actions on Telix’ Website for a period not to exceed 12 months.
Cookies in no way give Telix access to Your computer or any information other than the data You choose to share with Telix.
The cookies used by Telix on this Website help to improve the functioning of the Website of Telix and can be used for several purposes:
- How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when You enter Telix’ Website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, You can manage Your cookie preferences through Your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the Website may not work.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Who placed cookies?
The information stored on cookies is only used by Telix, except those identified in section II as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide Telix services aimed at improving Telix’ services and Your experience when browsing on this Website. .
Telix works with the following third parties:
- Google Analytics
Please note Telix does not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor does Telix have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies notice, You may contact Telix using the Contact Us section on this Website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 12 October 2022