Telix Half-Year Results 2022 and Shareholder Update
Melbourne (Australia) – 18 August 2022. Telix releases financial results for the half-year ending 30 June 2022 and provides a shareholder update
Telix is pleased to present the Company’s financial results for the half-year ending 30 June 2022, together with a shareholder update.
During the half-year, Telix achieved a major commercial milestone with the launch of Illuccix in the U.S. and the subsequent receipt of first commercial revenues from sales of Illuccix.
Also during the half-year, the Company completed a placement to institutional investors raising $175,000,000. Funds are primarily being applied to Telix’s clinical trial pipeline, particularly late-stage clinical trials planned for prostate, renal and brain (glioblastoma) cancer.
- Revenue increased 726% per cent from $2,910,000 (2021) to $24,047,000 which included research and development services income of $1,535,000.
- Sales of Illuccix in the U.S. were $19,300,000 (US$13,596,000) with total sales for the half-year of $22,512,000, which included sales of Illuccix under compassionate and magisterial use in other regions.
- The total comprehensive loss for the half-year was $70,622,000 an increase of 111% per cent from $33,436,000 (2021).
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation and R&D expense (EBITDARD) increased 190% per cent from $(13,727,000) (2021) to $(39,822,000).
- Net loss attributable to ordinary security holders increased 92% per cent from 12 cents (2021) 23 cents.
- Cash at the end of the half-year increased 456% per cent from $22,037,000 (2021) to $122,608,000.
No dividend was proposed or paid during the half-year.
To view the Half-Year Report please click here.
To view the Shareholder Update presentation please click here.
A Shareholder Update webcast was held at 9am AEST on 18 August 2022 and is now available for on-demand public viewing here.
To return to our homepage, please click here.
The Role of Patents in Drug Development – Telix in Australian Biotechnology Journal
5 October 2022 | Corporate Spotlight | Telix in Australasian Biotechnology Journal – The Role of Patents in Drug Development
First Patient in New Zealand Dosed with Illuccix® – Telix’s Prostate Cancer Imaging Agent
Melbourne – 30 September 2022. First Patient in New Zealand Dosed with Illuccix® – Telix’s Prostate Cancer Imaging Agent
Chinese NMPA Approves Study of Telix Kidney Cancer Imaging Candidate
Melbourne – 28 September 2022. Chinese NMPA Approves Study of Telix Kidney Cancer Imaging Candidate