Telix Satellite Symposium at European Association of Nuclear Medicine Annual Congress 2021
15 October 2021 – Clinical Spotlight | Telix Satellite Symposium at the European Association of Nuclear Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference.
Telix is pleased to announce a satellite symposium at the 34th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) to be held from 20-23 October 2021.
- Title: The Evolution of Prostate Cancer Knowledge through PSMA
- Format: Virtual event (registration required, see link below)
- Date/time: 20 October 2021 at 18:00 – 19:30 (CEST) | 03:00 – 04:30 (AEDT, 21 October)
The event will bring together global thought-leaders to discuss new methods in diagnostic imaging, therapeutic options, and improvements in patient management and quality of life:
- Professor Louise Emmett, Director of Theranostics and Nuclear medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, Australia
- Associate Professor Jochen Christoph Walz, Head of the Department of Urology at the Institut Paoli-Calmettes Cancer Centre in Marseille, France
- Professor Dr. Ken Herrmann, Director of Clinic of Nuclear Medicine at University Hospital of Essen, Germany.
The symposium will be chaired by Dr. Laura Ravasi, Telix’s Chief Medical Officer for EMEA, with an opportunity for Q&A following speaker presentations.
Presentations will be available live and on-demand after the congress has finished.
To register for EANM 2021 please click here.
To return to the Telix homepage please click here.
Telix at ANZSNM Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
9 May 2022 – Corporate Spotlight | Telix supporting and participating in Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine...
First Patient Dosed in Phase II Renal Cancer Theranostics Study
Melbourne (Australia) and Indianapolis, IN (U.S.A.) – 5 May 2022. Telix announces that a first patient has been dosed in...
Telix Further Strengthens European Distribution Network for Illuccix
Melbourne (Australia) and Liège (Belgium)– 22 April 2022. Telix announces agreements with Avanço and THP for the distribution of Telix’s...