Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:TLX) is backed by committed investors with a strong belief in Telix’s healthcare mission.
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited Corporate Video
The Board of Telix Pharmaceuticals recognises that an effective and efficient governance framework provides a solid structure for transparent decision making and is fundamental to the sustainability of our business and long-term performance.
In keeping with this, the Board embraces principles it considers to be best practice internationally and uses the guidance provided by the ASX Corporate Governance Council as a focus for the development and continuous improvement of the Company’s governance framework, policies, and practices.
Recent legislative changes to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), which came into effect on 1 April 2022, mean there are new options available to shareholders as to how you elect to receive your communications from Telix. Telix will no longer send shareholders physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be mailed.
Telix encourages shareholders to provide your email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online for such items as meeting documents, dividend statements (if applicable) and annual reports. You can make a standing election to receive some or all of your shareholder communications in physical or electronic form.
To review or update your current communication preference simply logon to our share registry’s website at https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au. You will need your portfolio log in details or your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN). Once logged in, select the ‘communications’ tab at the top of the page.
If at any time you require an additional copy of a communication, or you need more information about the options available to you, you may contact Link Market Services via email to LMSComms@linkmarketservices.com.au.
- Corporate Governance Statement (Feb-22)
- Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited Constitution
- Telix – Board charter and relationship with management (Dec-21)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (Dec-21)
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Whistleblower Protection Policy (May-21)
- Code of Conduct (May-21)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (Aug-21)
- Securities Dealing Policy (Apr-22)
- Modern Slavery Policy (May-21)
- Diversity Policy (Aug-21)
- Quality Charter (May-21)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy May-21
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report 2021
- Equity Incentive Plan Rules (Apr-22)
- People, Culture, Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter (Dec-21)