Annual General Meeting
Date: Wednesday 18 May 2022
Time: 11.00am AEST
The AGM will be convened at The Events Centre, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3008 and via webcast: https://meetings.linkgroup.com/TLX22
To enable broad participation by Shareholders, Telix will host a hybrid meeting. Shareholders attending in person or via the webcast will be able to hear and view the AGM on their own devices, vote on resolutions and ask questions and will be treated as if they were present at the physical location of the AGM.
The business to be considered at the Annual General Meeting is set out here.
For the purposes of Resolution 9, a full copy of the Constitution showing the proposed changes (in mark-up), which would come into effect if Resolution 9 is passed, is available here.
For further information on joining the hybrid meeting please read the online guide here.
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:TLX) is backed by committed investors with a strong belief in Telix’s healthcare mission.
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited Corporate Video
The Board of Telix Pharmaceuticals recognises that an effective and efficient governance framework provides a solid structure for transparent decision making and is fundamental to the sustainability of our business and long-term performance.
In keeping with this, the Board embraces principles it considers to be best practice internationally and uses the guidance provided by the ASX Corporate Governance Council as a focus for the development and continuous improvement of the Company’s governance framework, policies, and practices.
- Corporate Governance Statement (Feb-22)
- Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited Constitution
- Telix – Board charter and relationship with management (Dec-21)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (Dec-21)
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Whistleblower Protection Policy (May-21)
- Code of Conduct (May-21)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (Aug-21)
- Securities Dealing Policy (Apr-22)
- Modern Slavery Policy (May-21)
- Diversity Policy (Aug-21)
- Quality Charter (May-21)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy May-21
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report 2021
- Equity Incentive Plan Rules (Apr-22)
- People, Culture, Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter (Dec-21)