About Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited
Telix is an Australian public company (ASX: TLX) headquartered in Melbourne with international operations in Europe, the US and Japan. Our mission is to be a leading, global biopharmaceutical company that delivers on the promise of precision medicine through targeted radiation, and we are currently developing a portfolio of clinical-stage products that address significant unmet medical need in oncology and rare diseases.
Director of Market Development
About the Role
The Director of Market Development will be responsible for leading the company’s efforts to expand its market reach and increase revenue through marketing campaigns and strategies. This individual will work closely with the executive leadership team to develop, design and implement marketing plans and programs that help the company achieve growth goals across the following areas: Market development strategy; aales and marketing channel atrategy to include digital marketing and social media channels to engage and educate customers and patients; and new product launch strategy development and execution.
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, and marketing strategies
- Partnering and educating customers and patients on the benefits of Telix products
- Prioritizing and tracking investments across multiple marketing and sales channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies to ensure the company is utilizing the most effective tactics
- Act as a liaison between the marketing and other departments to ensure that cross-functional projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Develop and implement long-term strategic plans for the company’s market development and digital marketing efforts.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Develop and manage the company’s relevant marketing budget.
- Collaborate with the global marcom team and outside agencies to develop and execute digital lead generation campaigns
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, using metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, and ROI
- Prioritizing, engaging, and developing plans to work with key regional societies + KOL’s
- Ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the Department.
- Problems faced are often complex and require extensive investigation and analysis.
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Degree in Business, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biomedical or other related discipline required
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience that includes the life sciences industry, and 5 years of senior management level experience required. MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong business acumen in Healthcare business models and channels, Portfolio and Launch
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to create and implement marketing campaigns that support the company’s overall business objectives Collaboration across global and regional counterparts – such as global marcom, sales, global Program Development, Medical, Market Access and beyond – to ensure aligned and prioritized plans and resource maximization
- Ability to work well with senior leaders, lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organization and with strong leadership in leading people.
- Able to understand changing dynamics of pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- Requires an in-depth understanding of marketing functions including strategic and tactical marketing, marketing communications, market research, product management, distribution channels, competitive intelligence, and customer relationship management.
- Requires proven entrepreneurial experience developing new business opportunities, new technologies or products and managing a business through various stages of growth.
- Requires a firm understanding of financial management, including top-line sales revenue and Operating Profit (OP) drivers.
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, financial acumen, and budget management
- Excellent communication, presentation and influence skills with senior management
Why Work at Telix?
We are a dynamic, fast-growing biopharmaceutical company where everyone counts. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer health and wellbeing incentives, bonus incentives and support for learning and development. You will be part of an engaged and supportive group of colleagues who all have a shared purpose: to help people with cancer and rare diseases live longer, better quality lives.
How to apply
To register your interest, please apply here
Agency support is not required for this role and no submissions will be considered.